Friday, August 16, 2013

The October Swap! Sign Ups begin September 1st!

I'm so excited to announce the 1st of my new monthly swaps! The theme is Friendship and we will be swapping the following 3 things: a handmade card, a handmade tag (both of these will have the theme of "Friendship" and will be left unsigned, so the recipient can use them to send to a friend) and one PINK destash item.

The theme and color are so appropriate for the month of October, as it is breast cancer awareness month. It is a cause near and dear to the hearts of so many, if not all of us! I can't imagine anyone who does not have at least one friend, sister, coworker, neighbor, etc who has faced breast cancer.

So I want to celebrate Friendship and be mindful of this important cause at the same time, by hosting this fun swap.

Sign ups begin on September 1st and will continue until we have 25 participants.

Lots of specific details are in the side margin and in the post below.
If you want to help me spread the word about the return of A Swap For All Seasons, feel free to grab the October swap badge and post it on your blog.

I hope you'll want to join in the fun!

6 comments:

Judith Tetley said...

Hi There Linda, are you accepting International Swappers?
Kind Regards
Judith from Australia
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

Pam said...

So glad you are back. Will be signing up on the 1st.

Scrap for Joy said...

Count me in.....I'll come back and sign up on the 1st. Super excited!
xoxo
Joyce

Mrs A. said...

So glad to see that you are starting your swaps up again. Have missed doing them so much. Hugs Mrs A.
p.s Like Judith hope you will be taking international swappers?

marie said...

Perfect theme! I can't wait for the 1st of September!!!

Linda said...

To Mrs A and Judith,
Just send your sign up email and if at least 2 international swappers sign up among the 1st 25, you will get in! Linda