After a long break, and lots of thought, I've decided to jump in and get swapping again.
I hope you'll enjoy swapping with me again!
Beginning September 1st, I will be hosting a swap EVERY MONTH for an entire year. Each month we will swap the same 3 things, but each month will have a different theme.
SO WHAT WILL WE BE SWAPPING???
EVERY MONTH we will send our swap partner ONLY 3 THINGS: a handmade card, a handmade tag and ONE destash item Every month, the theme for the card, tag, & color and/or theme of the destash item will change. By destash item I mean: a craft supply item that can be used in card/tag making such as pretty paper scraps, embellishment, images, ink pad, stamp, small tool, ribbon, etc. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING! Destash means it comes from your own overstock! And it will only be ONE well chosen item, NOT a boatload of crap!(not to sound harsh, but you know what I mean!)
Sign ups will work as follows: Sign ups for EACH swap will be taken ONLY on the first day of each month. I will accept the first 25 people who sign up. If you are one of the first 25, you will be sent an email from me letting you know that you are in. If you do not receive an email, you were not selected. If you do not get in, you can try again the next month if that theme interests you. You can ONLY sign up for 1 month at a time. You can participate in as many of the swaps as you wish AS LONG AS YOU ARE ONE OF THE FIRST 25 TO SIGN UP EACH MONTH.
Each month there will be lots of eye candy relating to the month's theme as well as a MONTHLY GIVEAWAY, open to anyone who leaves a comment. This will be a good way to still feel a part of the group, even if you miss the sign ups that particular month.
The mailing date for each monthly swap will also be on the first of the month: the sign ups for the first swap, which will be the OCTOBER swap will be on September 1st and WILL MAIL OUT ON OCTOBER 1st. The sign ups for the November swap will be on October 1st and will mail out on November 1st. And so on... WOW! Are you ready?
There is SO MUCH more information to share, but that is enough for you to think about for now. Remember, do not sign up yet! I will not even look at my email until September 1st. More info about the swap and the announcement of the first swap will be coming in the next few days!
I'm so excited!

7 comments:
I think this sounds great!!!
welcome back. Grace
I'm doing a Happy Dance right now! I'll set my alarm for September first so I don't forget....you know I've aged a lot since the last swap! Can't wait my friend!
YAY!
xoxo
Joyce
I'm very HAPPY to see that you are going to do swaps again! I must remember to sign up on the 1st! I'm getting forgetful! LOL!
Warmly,
deb
I haven't been swapping for the last year or so, but I'm so glad your back!! Love the idea for the swap and it's not a money breaker!
Excited!
Sherry
Happy! Happy! Happy!
I missed this post that you are back!! Hurray. I have such fond memories of the Christmas Countdown matchboxes (I made the tuxedo ones). Hope I can join in sometime soon!
Post a Comment