Saturday, September 14, 2013

Destash Item Ideas


To answer a few of the questions that have surfaced... Yes, it is okay if it is a few small items. Just not a whole boatload full of stuff please. One well chosen item is always better than alot of stuff no one will ever use! A small envelope of ephemera (as seen in the collage) is fine. By destash I mean, items that you might have more than 1 of that you just don't need... or bought and will not use...or bought a large quantity of and want to share... some of your own handmade embellishments such as paper/fabric flowers or hand dyed ribbon... or even a rubber stamp from your stash in a friendship or pink theme (wrap a pink ribbon around it!) I'm sure you'll choose something great!

3 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Thanks for the ideas and letting me know it's okay to send along a couple of things!
Deb

JansArtyJunk said...

Thanks for the ideas Linda :)

peggy gatto said...

My package went out and I posted pictures at the group site!
Fun!!!