Sunday, October 6, 2013

fairy cute!


I cut this tag from a "Liberty of London" file folder (sold at Target a few years ago). I bought the file folders to cut up and use for artwork! They had the prettiest patterns... anyway. The little fairy stamp and the "magic wishes" are two of my old favorites from Red Lead that I've used a bazillion times. I stamped with my trusty "Happy Birthday to You" stamp, just a few little embellishments,(there is a tiny pom pom on top of her hat covered up by the little tag), and all finished. Very easy. And fairy cute!

Reminder: Your tag can be any shape or size (As long as it's full sized and not tiny).

4 comments:

Linda said...

This is an adorable tag!

May said...

Gorgeous tag Love that cute image.. Hugs May x x x

Scrap for Joy said...

Love your tag Linda! I,too, have that little fairy stamp from Red Lead but I don't have the "magic wishes" stamp. I will have to go and take a look!
Don't you love handmade birthday cards? I sure do!
xoxo

Scrap for Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.