
Such a lively group of swappers- just look at those faces! Marie, Mrs A.,Bev, Sarah, Joyce, May, Francie, Jan, Marti, Lisa, Elizabeth, Jayne, Debbie, Sherry, Lorraine, Deb, and Wendy. I've listed everyone's blog link in the right column>>> for visiting and getting to know each other. We have several new swappers this month, and several of our regulars had to take the month off for various reasons (cruises, vacations, etc. the poor dears!) so we have 17 participating this month.
The inspiration fun starts tomorrow, and don't forget there will be a PEACH GIVEAWAY here on the blog on March 15th. Let the fun begin...

3 comments:
How fun to be a part of your swaps. Just Peachy! Swaptastic Smiles...
I just found your site from The Frog Palace site and I have to say what a great idea to do a monthly swap. I hope to be joining in soon.
I would love to join in looks fab
Post a Comment