This is the card I made for the Peach Giveaway on March 15th (another reminder!)
How It's Made:
I used a white premade cardboard crown frame and covered it with peachy/coral script paper to hide the opening. I attached that to a card covered with a pretty floral. I embellished the crown with a pearl button and flat-back pearls and rhinestones. Her Magesty is a glossy, domed bottle cap picture that I glued into a aluminum rimmed tag. I added some gold glitter around the picture and used a gold Krylon pen to make the silver rim of the tag gold. I added a thin gold bow and gold metallic letter stickers to spell "mother" for accent. I found some wonderful laser cut metallic corner stickers at a rubber stamp convention, and used those in the top corners of the card. And lastly, I added a lovely piece of vintage gold German scrap below the crown.
The inside reads, "Happy Mothers Day with Love from your Royal Subjects"

1 comment:
The Queen Mum would be so happy to see this crown in Peach and Bling. Lovely dear...
Post a Comment