Tuesday, April 22, 2014

my matchy matchy




My sister Susie is giving Julie a bridal shower on Saturday! With the inspiration from yesterday's post, I went ahead and made this card and tag duo...the tag for her shower gift and the card for their wedding.

I needed to "vintage it up", so I used vintage wedding gift wrap that's been in my stash to cover the card and tag. I used stickers that I've had forever, a bit of vintage trim, pearly stick ons, printed words on the computer and a bride and groom embellishment set that I purchased recently. The colors match their wedding colors.

4 comments:

Createology said...

Your matchy matchy duo is divine! The colors and vintage vibe are gorgeous. These are class without being cutesy! Great Job. Enjoy the shower...

Debbie said...

Lovely...simply lovely!

Scrap for Joy said...

Oh I love your card and tag! So cute! I know I owe you an email...I'll get there. So much going on here right now!
xoxo
Joyce

JansArtyJunk said...

What a gorgeous combo!! :)