...with another one of my tags. This one features a mason jar stamp from Red Lead and a cute little round fuzzy from Denami Designs. I enjoyed matching the bug colors with this fun piece of paper from my stash. I have a billions of googly eyeballs left over from Girl Scout leader days, and I am always thrilled when I actually get to use a few. But I must warn you about googly eyeballs- they have breeding habits very similar to the paper flowers in the glass jars. You can use what seems like hundreds, and the container is always full.
Thursday, June 12, 2014
I'm back to bug you...
...with another one of my tags. This one features a mason jar stamp from Red Lead and a cute little round fuzzy from Denami Designs. I enjoyed matching the bug colors with this fun piece of paper from my stash. I have a billions of googly eyeballs left over from Girl Scout leader days, and I am always thrilled when I actually get to use a few. But I must warn you about googly eyeballs- they have breeding habits very similar to the paper flowers in the glass jars. You can use what seems like hundreds, and the container is always full.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment