Tuesday, June 10, 2014

my secret is out


I am a coffee lover. I wasn't always. I didn't start drinking coffee until I was in my mid thirties. I've been making up for lost time ever since! It keeps me company at my computer each morning at 5am-ish when the house is quiet and I am working on the swap or just browsing Pinterest. (I am often asked what I am doing up so early, and I tell them it is my favorite time of the day!) After about my 3rd cup, I am ready to face the rest of the family and my day. I also have just one cup each night right after dinner. It is my dessert. Each week on knitting night I treat myself to a nice venti sugar-free, skinny, vanilla latte. Oh so nice...
So today I share a bit of my favorite coffee humor with you. I just LOVE this stamp!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

mmmmmmmmmmm...coffee! My summer drink is, however, iced tea with pineapple juice. Just half tea, half pineapple juice. Yummy. Over lots of ice...and one of these days I'll go get a bottle of Bacardi...pineapple just screams for rum.