I made this last week for a dear friend who is about to lose her husband to cancer. I can't imagine what she is going through. As her friend, I feel helpless because I can't really do much to make her feel better. This card was my way of doing something to let her know she has my love and prayers. You can buy cards that say the same thing, but making one is very therapeutic and much more personal. If you think of it, please remember her in your prayers as well. She is truly one of the dearest people I have ever known, and she is losing her best friend. Even though my husband drives me truly and completely crazy at times, I don't know what I'd do without him...and I'm sure many of you feel the same about the people closest to you. Thanks for allowing me to talk about this today...it's not my usual upbeat post!
Tomorrow I have some really great tags to begin showcasing. I find them so inspiring!

7 comments:
Beautiful and very well said dear. Prayers for your friends in this time of need. Blessings...
Oh how sad. I know the tag will mean a lot to your friend. Such a thoughtful idea.
What a beautiful card.
I went to my girlfriend's funeral last week. he was just 52...I will say a prayer for your friend.
warmly,
deb
My friend's husband actually passed away today- Monday, the day I posted this card. Thank you all for prayers! Linda
I'm sorry for the loss of your friend's husband. May she feel the love of friends surrounding her and the peace that only God can provide.
Beautiful card my friend.
xoxo
Hugs to you and your friend.
I have a LARGE assortment of vintage prayer cards myself.
Rinda
Post a Comment