Sunday, August 3, 2014

TODAY is the last day to sign up for the September Halloween Swap!


There is still time to join the fun! Read the post below and send an email to aswapforallseasons@gmail.com to sign up.

I will be answering all sign up emails and closing out the sign ups in the wee hours of Monday morning. If you sent me a sign up email and haven't heard from me yet don't worry-I am working at the hospital this weekend and haven't had time to answer emails. Everyone will get their confirmation emails Monday morning.

Don't be scared....join in the fun!

5 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I sent you an email that I sure want to do this swap! I hope you rec'd it!
warmly,
deb

Createology said...

Halloween Hugs!

Scrap for Joy said...

I'm in!
xoxo

Debbie said...

I took a few months off, but I'm definitely back for this one! I adore all things Halloween...and Dia de los Muertos, too.

LBP said...

Darn, I missed it by one day. If you need another swapper, let me know!