Friday, December 26, 2014

A Swap For All Seasons is now on Instagram!




If you would like to follow along or to add pictures of your Mini Fabric Samplers, we are at #aswapforallseasons
If you would like to follow me personally, I am at #lindaperrysmith
Yay! You'll know you're in the right place when you see this picture of me.

Did you know that you can follow Instagram on your desktop computer? You can view the photos, but you cannot add any photos from your desktop- that must be done from the app. Just go to www.instagram.com/aswapforallseasons (insert the person's user name after the /)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Well now I just have to get a smart phone so I can join in the Instagram fun...we hope to get them soon after I get my first Social Security payment! I still won't do FB, but I really want to do Instagram.