I received some Royal Mail this week! I received my January Mini Fabric Sampler from Jan in the UK. I was blown away by how beautiful it is. My goodness, she is talented! I love every last detail. The images are beautifully printed on fabric. The Mary Jane shoes (which is my favorite part of all!) were free-handed and stitched by Jan. Every last detail is a delight-(like the bit of lace on the baby's head!) The handmade tag that she sent along was a pleasant surprise and every bit as beautiful. I have posted a couple more pictures on my blog if you would like to check it out. Oh Jan, thank you so much for your beautiful work of art! I am honored to have it!
Saturday, January 31, 2015
a lovely bit of Royal Mail- The January Mini Sampler I received from Jan
I received some Royal Mail this week! I received my January Mini Fabric Sampler from Jan in the UK. I was blown away by how beautiful it is. My goodness, she is talented! I love every last detail. The images are beautifully printed on fabric. The Mary Jane shoes (which is my favorite part of all!) were free-handed and stitched by Jan. Every last detail is a delight-(like the bit of lace on the baby's head!) The handmade tag that she sent along was a pleasant surprise and every bit as beautiful. I have posted a couple more pictures on my blog if you would like to check it out. Oh Jan, thank you so much for your beautiful work of art! I am honored to have it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh Jan and Linda, this is so wonderful and absolutely gorgeous! Blown away over here and humbled and so happy to get to play along with you guys. So very inspiring - hoping it rubs off on me!
Happy stitching! xo
I love both of your banner pieces and tags...so sweet and wonderfully made. That tag that Jan made is adorable!
xoxo
Joyce
This is so pretty! I'm loving this swap more & more each time I see someone's sampler.
xo
Debbie
===^..^===
So glad you liked my mini quiltie Linda :) I certainly had fun creating it especially for you..... Looking forward to a year of fabulous swaps! X x
This banner is precious and those little tiny Mary Jane shoes are so cute. This Banner Year is really fun! Creative Banner Bliss...
So pretty!
Amazing!!!!
I CANNOT wait to start my BLOG so I can join in such BEAUTY & TALENT!!!!!
Just Lovely ;)
Post a Comment