Saturday, January 3, 2015

A Valentine Giveaway! Open to All~ Comment on this Post to Enter



One lucky comment will be selected by random number generator on January 30th and will win a tin filled with Valentine craft supplies and trinkets! I will mail it right away so the winner has time to create some Valentine goodies.

Please leave your email address with your comment so I can contact you (and get your mailing address) if you win!

Feel free to share this picture/badge on your blog (with a link to this post) to help spread the word!

Good Luck!

26 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Wow what a great giveaway! Thanks for the chance.

lindamac at gmail dot com

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very fun giveaway! Thank you for having one!
warmly,
deb

dbrhgn@aol.com

Debbie said...

Oh my...your swap giveaway goodies are always yummy...thanks for the chance to win!

ohkitten@cox.net

Chele said...

Yeah a giveaway! Thanks!

Linda said...

Linda, this card is so sweet! Thanks for another great giveaway.

freeman5262@gmail.com

Mary Steinbrink said...

What a fun giveaway! I just love to make Valentine's Day crafts! Thanks for the chance to enter!

joy said...

Thanks, Linda, for such a sweet giveaway. Sure would be fun to play with some new goodies!

jmeadows17 at neo dot rr dot com

Elizabeth Quigley said...

Hi Linda
What a sweet give away. Being a winner of one of your give aways I know first hand how wonderful they are.
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Createology said...

Thank you Linda for such a wonderful creative way to begin this new year of Creative Bliss. createology@sbcglobal.net

BethBoothe said...

Excited to "join in" on the FUN!!!!!
Hope I am Lucky ;)
Beth Boothe
bethboothe1978@gmail.com

sandi collins said...

Great giveaway. Maybe I'll be lucky

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

What a special giveaway. Thanks for giving all of us a chance.

Nancy said...

Gotta love a give-away! Thanks for the opportunity!
tol.n.tique@gmail.com

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

Hello! What a fun giveaway. Thank you for the chance. Will have to get on board again for more swaps in the future. They were so fun in the past. Have a great week. ; )
~Michele

Scrap for Joy said...

Next to Christmas, Valentine's Day is my favorite celebration day. I'm looking forward to getting back in the creating groove!
xoxo
joyce

Jewels said...

Very generous of you Linda! Hoping that random number generator picks me lol. Jewels

Debby said...

How fun. Loved to win.

Clowninabug@gmail.com

WW said...

I'd love a chance to win.

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Oh gosh, how'd I miss this?! Thank you for the heads up reminder. I would love a chance to win your giveaway, so sweet and generous of you!

JansArtyJunk said...

You always do a fabulous giveaway Linda :) will keep my fingers crossed ;)

Patty in Oz said...

How sweet it is to have a chance to win. Linda your ideas and big heart amaze me. I'm one who loves a special day like St. Valentines...any day to celebrate love & friendship which makes my heart smile.

Thank you!

May said...

Fabulous giveaway...would love to be included x x Thank you for the chance x x

Trisha said...

What fun! Looks like there are some amazing things in this giveaway. I am sure the things we can't see are fantastic and exciting too!

~Trisha

Debbie Kay said...

What a fun giveaway, thank you for the blessing of a chance to win.

Smiles,

Debbie

sheloves2bake@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

How much fun is this??? Thank you for a chance to win it! :)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Fun giveaway! After making some things for a Valentine swap I realized I did not have much Valentine themed crafting supplies. This would be a nice stash to have on hand for future Valentine crafting. Thanks for the chance!