Tuesday, December 1, 2015
Happy December!
Time marches on...and here it is December! My favorite month of the year! (Did I say that last month too? Well, November and December are both my favorite months!) I thought I'd start this month off with a bang by showing you a sampler that I just dearly love...from the moment I set eyes on it, I knew I had to share it. It is so peaceful and serene...and lovely. It originated here. And as you follow this link, brace yourself for the inspiration overload! Sharon Blackman's samplers on this site just blew me away! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hi! Your blog is very lovely. :)
I hope you check out my blog and please follow by email. creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
I also hope you check out my shop and please purchase something. If you do purchase something before December 8th, you can be entered into my Christmas giveaway. :D
ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com
Love,
Ashley
Lovely fabric sampler. I am finally making progress on this December day for your fabric sampler for December Dear. My Muse is Happy and she hopes you will be too!
Congrat's on being an Grandma next year! Is this your first one?! Such a blessing.
warmly,
deb
Post a Comment