

The first sampler is a stitched postcard. It originated on a delightful site called feeling stitchy Such a cute name! I love the colors and the randomness of it. Very fun!
The second one is a fabric sampler brooch. It's so dear! It was made by Marilyn of Interlaced Textile Arts. You can see this as well as several others on the header of her blog (scroll across to see them all). Her blog is no longer active, but there is a link to her facebook page in her farewell post.

5 comments:
More beauties Linda :)
B T W I finished your fabric sampler today, hoping to get it off in the post to you on Saturday, will let you know when it is on its way :). Jan x
How lovely! I worked on my sampler yesterday & will hopefully finish it today. I'd like to be early to mail it...rather than rushing around at the last minute. Thanks for the inspiration, Linda!
xo
Debbie
===^..^===
Hi Linda,
Thank you for all the inspiration. I am going to dive in on mine tomorrow. I have been afraid to get started. I am so worried that my work won't be good enough. I know silly me.
Like Nike says. Just do it. LOL
XXOO
Elizabeth
Very fun samplers you are sharing. Creative Banner Bliss...
They are both so pretty. Love the colors in the first one. Great job.
warmly,
deb
Post a Comment