Friday, November 20, 2015

this makes me smile




I received this sweet October sampler from Patty. The saying on the top touched my heart! The idea that ASFAS is thought of so fondly and that friendships have resulted from it, is something I am so thankful for. Patty expressed this in her sampler, featuring sweet little examples of all the different seasons. I am proud to add it to my garland! Thank you, Patty!

Speaking of our garlands, I am hoping that the participants in this year's Mini Fabric Sampler Swap will take a few minutes to photograph their collection of samplers when they have all been received. Perhaps we can all post these pictures somewhere collectively. How fun it would be to view these! More on that later...

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Createology said...

Very clever of Patty and this fabric sampler is in fact what ASFAS represents. Creative Banner Bliss...

Linda said...

How fun this is!