Monday, November 2, 2015

Welcome November

November is one of my favorite months of the year. I have so much to be thankful for! I turn 53 this month, I am in good health, and I have a great husband and 3 beautiful, healthy children that mean the world to me. I have a sister and brothers that I love and nieces and nephews (and great nieces and nephews!) that I cherish. I am also lucky to have good friends. I am thankful for my online friends who mean so very much to me... this includes all of you!

In this wonderful month of thanksgiving, I am creating one of the final samplers in this year long swap for Sherry. This is what I have selected so far to work with... I'll keep you posted...

1 comment:

Createology said...

I, too, have so very much to be thankful for. I am excited to see what becomes of these amazing bits and pieces for my November Fabric Sampler. Linda Dear you have peaked my curiosity. Creative Bliss...