Wednesday, December 2, 2015
Wednesday Wow...from Debbie!
Look at the amazing November sampler I received from Debbie. The colors and the fabrics are swoonworthy! And, I know a little something about this picture...that little birthday girl is Debbie! I can spot that little cutie from a mile away. Based on every picture I've seen, I've told Debbie that she could have given Shirley Temple a run for her money when she was little! Debbie and I both are November birthday girls, so this is perfect. She also tucked in some of the cutest little kiddie fabric to go with it. Ahh, she knows me well. Thanks, dear friend! And by the way, you are developing some mad quilting skills if I might add!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Debbi is so very thoughtful with her putting together fabric samplers that really speak to the recipient. Happy Belated Birthdays to you both. Such a cute photo.
Awww shucks! Thanks Linda...I had so much fun creating that banner for you. Hand sewing & quilting are really speaking to me these days & your swap had a big part in that.
Happy Birthday a little late...from one November baby to another.
xo
Debbie
===^..^===
Precious!
Post a Comment